Tuesday, May 7, 2013

blog 27 class feedback and what will I change.

Class feedback

My presentation today allowed me to received feedback from the class.
The class said I should cut data.  I will cut back on the data.  I was able to see control measures in my data as explained by Dr. Chandler.  I had not been able to understand that part of my subject's language was and had been perplexed about what that meant.  Now, I now that authority figure plays a role in decision making.  I will explain that language and make the analysis part of research.  In other words, I can speak about how the authority figure plays a role in control measure and decision making.  I want to work more on literature review to tie up to what I find and then a conclusion. I already know what the conclusion is going to be.  Well, actually, I think I not speak about the mentor part because that is not necessary.  Including that part is extra because that would be like finding a solution to the problem.  I will focus on what I see and hear from the single case study and compared finding to the literature review.  I am was complicating myself again for the million time.   I also need to speak more about Gee discourse analysis in usage of language as building tools. 

No comments:

Post a Comment