Tuesday, April 23, 2013

blog 21 sections of my data transcript

1.

Mine On that note, how do you think people see you?

C. I have no idea how people see me and I don’t really mind because I got to see myself for things I think are best for me.  I don’t really mind how people see me. I really mind how my family sees me but people not related to me, I don’t care.
Mine How do you see yourself?
C. I see myself as a good person. I am on the right path I may sometimes be let’s say well you know when you get to that question I may get to that question…
Maybe I won’t. Give it to me.
Mine About family related. I may argue with my Mom. Like, I recognize that is the only bad thing I have, besides that, I am good.
Mine Ok.  But, I lot of times that is pretty normal during adolescence years.
Mine You know most adolescents argue with their parents
C. So, if that is not included, then I see myself as a good person.
Mine It is not included; but it is included in the sense that everyone seems to go through that phase and it does not mean that you are a bad person.
C. Ok. So the question was…how I see myself.  I see myself as a normal regular person that wants to succeed like everyone else in this world.
Mine Are you ambitious?
C. Yes, pretty ambitious.   Not in a bad way though.


Mine No, in a good way.





2.

Mine What school do you go to?
C. Piscataway Vocational School
Mine Where is that?
Mine In Piscataway
Mine Wait, how come you don’t go to New Brunswick High school?
C. I don’t go to that school, because Piscataway Vocational School trains you for a specific skill and recommend you for a job that pays minimum $15 hourly.
Mine Did you pick that school?  How come you did not go to New Brunswick High School for example?
C. First reason, my Mom did not want me to go there and at first I wanted to go but then I said no.
Why?
C.I am not going to go there. I rather go to Piscataway Vocational School because that is the best choice. At that school, I can pick my main career and from there after I am done with school,
I choose Vocational Tech School because it is the best option for me.  I choose three careers.
 Automobile-got excluded because I did not want to wear the attire.
 barber- was for females so I exclude myself.
Culinary Arts. I did not want to do just cleaning and that all I seem to be doing.  So, the teacher also excluded me out.
Computer-last option.
Mine Because my Mom did not want me to go there.
Mine Why
C. Because of the problem, fight, family member problems and I would be getting confused as of my family member.
Mine Ok.



3.

Mine What is like living with your Mom?
C.I don’t feel uncomfortable.
Mine Tell me the Good and Bad
C.Good-she has done a lot for us. Bad-she fights too much. She argues over anything. Besides that she is fine. She is still my Mom though.
Mine Of Course! She is your Mom and you love her no matter what.
Mine But, we cannot deny that at times we do wish it was better such as if she could change a bit.
Mine If there was something, you would change about her, what would it be?
C.I don’t have the power to change her; only God can change her but if I did I would make her into a person who argues less. Don’t argue and if you do don’t argue as much as you do because this is beyond normal level.
Mine What does she argue about?
C. Little things. Big things. About anything.  For example, she would argue about a dish I did not promptly take to the kitchen after eating.
He said, I am already feeling uncomfortable.

4


Mine It doesn’t have to be out to party.  It can be just leaving the house to the park.
C. Well, if when I have the resources, the money and the things I like to stay home have a drink
Mine Do you drink alcohol?
C. Yea!
Mine Have you gotten drunk?
C. Not drunk not drunk
Mine How many times you have gotten drunk?
C.I don’t know.
Mine A lot! Like five? More,
C. Maybe 10? I don’t know.
Mine How bad have you gotten drunk?
C.Not overdrunk. I can control myself; I know what I am doing. Like I go to the bathroom where I am away from people, I am walking dizzy in the bathroom and when I get out I play it off.  People don’t notice because they are drunk themselves. Not super drunk. I have thrown up in the bathroom but I know how to do things. I play things off.  I know how to do things.  If I know that I am drunk, I would just be with a beer and no one would notice.
Mine What places you have gotten drunk at?
C.I don’t drink that way when I go out.  But, at home yea. At home in the house
Mine Do you have a driver’s license?
C. No, I am working on getting a permit.
Mine What does your mother says about you drinking?
C. She always says don’t be drinking too much.
Mine She yells?
C.Yea, but there she has the right too. Because I know she worries. Is like me.  I be telling her don’t drink too much.  Even I tell her don’t drink too much at times.
Mine Can you give examples or situations of when she got upset at you?
Did not want to provide example of when she got upset at him? (d)
Did not want to provide example of a situation when Mom approached him in a wrong way or upset. (d)
Mine Can you give me one? Declined (d)
C.Can you give her one? (Speaking to his brother).




No comments:

Post a Comment