Tuesday, April 23, 2013

blog 19: The strength of my research project

I have collected enough data for my research plan.  The interesting fact is that my research will be the the choice I made months ago and had since deviated from that research question.  What keeps popping out on my data is something different from what I went to investigate. The data finding took me to having to change the big issue or focus of the research instead.  During the interview, I heavily kept asking questions pertaining to the intended research, but the conversation kept showing something else and a little unexpected.  I did not get the information I was expecting to find; but regardless my finding are within the topic.  I am excited.  In transferring  data from the recorder to paper, I realized that I have great material to work with. This topic is also the perfect match to work with previous selected references and prior research finding.  I still have educate myself more on prior research finding and references but I do have prior knowledge on the topic so I will soon do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment