Wednesday, February 13, 2013

blog 5. Kinds of material to include in the introduction

 I have considered doing the romance novels for the reasons I had previously published.  However, I am now thinking about a different topic.  I want my research to be about something I have a current passion for.  I think romance novel is not a good fit for me right now.  Because I am concerned with the problems in our society which include racial inequalities, prejudice and stereotypes, adolescents is a group I might research. This particular group is marginalized in our society because of stereotypes and prejudice beliefs.  I am interested in finding out what roles does language plays in the creation of their environment. I know that language is more than words.  What kind of messages are youth sending?  Can they positively influence their own environment (currently a dangerous one) by creating a positive image through language? 

In my introduction,  I would start by forming a foundation a little similar to what Brannis did. Will first state the reasons I choose that topic.  I will further speak about the topic, history, facts, how adolescents are a target, misunderstood group.

No comments:

Post a Comment