Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Blog 1: The kind of writing studies I am interested in.


     The kind of writing studies I am interested in is Romance writing.  When my adolescence years began, I resulted to reading Romance novels because I had been growing up watching soap opera.  Soap opera are part of the Hispanic household culture.  We are romantic people.   For example, we live our lives in love.  There is nothing better than being in love even it hurts at times because "it is better to love than to not have loved at all"  We find that the joy of life in the love we feel for the apposite sex.  Romance writing was a reading that helped me master the English language.  I was very aware of this artifact and so I read for that purpose.  But, mostly I read them because I was drawn to the stories.  

No comments:

Post a Comment